The Lufthansa Group of airlines such as Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines and Eurowings are going to become more attractive in the winter season 2017/18.
The airlines will be offering 24,922 weekly flights in the upcoming winter flight schedule of 2017/18 to their customers. They will connect their routes to the 288 destinations in 106 countries over the winter.
Apart from this, there will be more than 18,000 codeshare flights with around 30 partner airlines. These airlines are supplementing the respective flight programs and offering the worldwide network of routes. The schedule time of the each airlines will start from October 29 (Sunday), 2017 and will be valid up to March 24 (Saturday), 2018.
The most important new routes of the Lufthansa Group airlines:
Lufthansa Group Will Offer Many New Flights with the various services to the passengers. And they can continue to enjoy the high level of service, quality, and reliability on countless new routes.
Provide Flights From Berlin To New York:
Lufthansa will offer their flights 5 times a week between Berlin and New York From November 8, 2017. An Airbus A330-300 will take off and head to the west every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Provide Connection Between Düsseldorf To Miami (USA):
With the introduction of the Dusseldorf Miami (USA) connection from this coming winter, Lufthansa is responding to many requests from travelers of North Rhine-Westphalia.
The service will start from November 8, 2017, and flights will take off 3 times a week that is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Offers Flights Munich To Beijing:
The airline will also see to start a new route from Munich to Beijing (China) with new A350-900 flight in the winter flight schedule. Thus, the passengers can travel to the Chinese capital for the first time on the most advanced and environmentally-friendly long-haul aircraft of the World.
- The Airbus A350-900 will take off 4 times a week from Munich. After Hong Kong, Beijing is the second most important Lufthansa A350 destination in China.
Apart from this, there will also be Lufthansa A350-900 flights leaving from Munich for Boston (USA), Delhi (India) and Bombay (India). From Munich to Charlotte (USA), Denver (USA) and Tokyo (Japan), the airline will also provide the wide range of flights in the upcoming winter.
Europe – Lufthansa Continues To Expand Tts Network In Winter
Lufthansa will start operating flights to many new winter destinations from the end of October.
- It provides its services to Pamplona (Spain), Genoa, Bari, Catania (all in Italy), Kuusamo (Finland), Cluj and Timișoara (both Romania) from Frankfurt.
- This winter, the flights will fly from Frankfurt to Santiago de Compostela (Spain), Reykjavik (Iceland), Palermo (Italy) and Paderborn.
Along with the Nantes (France), Glasgow (UK) and Santiago de Compostela (Spain), the flight program from Munich will also include a number of further attractive city destinations.
Swiss International Air Lines and Edelweiss
Another destination will be added to the route network of the Boeing 777-300ER in the upcoming winter flight schedule.
- Swiss will now operate its flights to the Brazilian city of São Paolo.
- It will be flying to Breslau and also to Niss in Serbia for the first time as regards for short-haul routes.
- In addition, Swiss will expand its flight program to include Berlin, Düsseldorf, Canary Islands, and among other destinations.
- They will also be increasing the number of flights to Moscow, and will also be operating flights to Orlando (Florida) for the first time this winter.
Austrian Airlines will once again be introducing a new long-haul destination in their winter flight schedule for 2017/18. A Boeing 767 will offer the flights to the Seychelles from October 25, 2017.
- A winter schedule flight will be flying to 5 long-haul destinations (Mauritius, Colombo, the Maldives, Havana, and Mahé).
Here are the 34 following destination where the airline will be offering its flights.
- Austrian Airlines will provide its flights to 4 destinations like Kiev, Dnipro, Lemberg, and Odessa (Ukraine).
- 4 flights a week will go directly from Vienna to both Lemberg and Odessa.
- 11 from Vienna to Kiev, 5 to Dnipo and 1 weekly flight from Innsbruck to Kiev, Austrian will be flying to Ukraine up to 25 times a week.
- Turning to Romania, Austrian Airlines will fly to Bucharest, Iasi, and Sibiu.
- The Austrian Airlines flight schedule for Romania will include 3 destinations and 41 flights per week.
Eurowings are continuing to expand their long-haul program in winter flight schedule for 2017/2018.
In the new flight program, the airline has provided an intercontinental service from the colon to Bonn. This service will start from the end of October. Eurowings will be flying once a week to Cape Town, Which is the second-largest city in the South Africa.
Eurowings Plan to expand the long-haul program from Düsseldorf airport:
It will be operating flights from Düsseldorf to 4 dream destinations in the Caribbean. Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic with 2 flights a week, Puerto Plata every Thursday and Varadero (Cuba) every Friday. The quartet will be completed by Cancun in Mexico once a week from December 18 onwards.
Düsseldorf to Zagreb in Croatia:
Passengers can also to fly from Düsseldorf to Zagreb (Croatia) 3 times a week, and to Marrakesh (Morocco) 2 times a week, as well as to Hurghada (Egypt) once a week.
Offer flights to 2 new destinations in the UK from Salzburg:
The airline will also operate its flights to the UK from Salzburg. It will fly 4 times a week to London-Stansted, and 2 times a week to both Birmingham and Manchester.
Note: Their new base in Munich is a further focus of expansion for their winter flight plan. Here, new destinations will include Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Tenerife and Gran Canaria, all on the Canary Islands, as well as Marrakesh (Marocco) and Lisbon (Portugal).
Brussels Airlines welcomes the upcoming winter season with more than 10 new ‘sunny’ destinations. The leading Belgian airline will connect its hub at Brussels Airport 2 times a week with Cabo Verde and the Red Sea zone of Egypt from October 29.
- Brussels Airlines also launches flights to the Canary Islands with new services to Lanzarote and Fuerteventura.
- And also plan to increase the frequency on the already existing routes to Tenerife and Las Palmas.
- Brussels Airport will also be connected with Palma de Mallorca and Almeria from February.
- Other newcomers in the winter timetable are Enfidha (Tunisia) and Agadir (Morocco).
During the winter, Brussels Airlines will welcome the 2 more destination Funchal (Madeira) and Bordeaux (France) with new flights in the summer timetable.