Now, the Charles de airport will offer a new place to stay to their customers. A new Holiday Inn Express just opened at Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris. It offers tons of comfort and convenience for travelers heading to the City of Light from all over the world.
In addition, guests can easily access one of the busiest airports in the world. The new hotel also makes it possible to get to central Paris quickly. This new Holiday Inn Express is connected to the airport’s Terminal 1.
It is a great place to stay for the duration of a trip or during a final night before boarding an early flight. The hotel offers transportation links that make it so easy for guests to reach the heart of Paris in a flash. The Holiday Inn Express is positioned across from the train station that serves the area.
Inside the Newest Holiday Inn Express in Paris
- The new Holiday Inn Express in Paris boasts 305 rooms for guests to enjoy.
- The rooms inside the hotel feature wide beds that have been designed to provide an optimal sleep experience.
- The beds even feature special noise-absorbing headboards.
- Guests can also enjoy built-in USB ports next to their beds, plasma screens that connect easily to personal devices, satellite channels and free Wi-Fi.
- The big attractions are located close by like Disneyland®, Chantilly Castle, and Parc Asterix.
- Guests at the hotel can grab meals at the Express Start Breakfast spot.
The hotel is full of attractive public spaces that make it easy to relax and unwind. Access to morning meals in this spot is included in the cost of a stay. In addition, the Express Café & Bar is open around the clock to welcome guests with coffee, tea, and bites to eat. Meeting spaces is also there for business travelers throughout the main area of the hotel.
The new Holiday Inn Express in Paris is just one piece for the IHG brand. The company is in the process of opening 766 new properties around the world within the next couple of years. The Holiday Inn Express that just opened at Charles De Gaulle Airport will soon be joined by nine new hotels in France.